What toys do cats like to play with? What are the most popular cat toys？
I. What toys does the cat like to play with
- Ball control
First of all, we all know that cats especially like playing ball games, such as tennis, table tennis, wool balls, paper balls, walnuts, etc! Because the ball is round, it will move by itself when touching the ball, and the cat will chase it. This is especially in line with their preferences. They can play for a day. Because the ball is always moving, they will chase it all the time. The ball is definitely the first choice for cats!
- Box control
Cats are box controllers. They especially like to drill into boxes, no matter how big or small they are. They also want to sleep inside because they have a strong sense of territory. They think this is their territory and this box is his!
- Plush control
Of course, cats like soft toys, especially plush toys. It's better for them to hold a plush toy when they sleep. In fact, they are the same as children!
- Hairline control
Cats also often like to play with wool. Sometimes it is possible to entangle themselves. It is also good to tie something to the wool to tease them!
- Plastic bag control
Cats like to drill into things. When they see a plastic bag, they will drill into it all the time. When they drill in, they find their head can't get out. Then they run all the time, but they can't get out!
Let the cat chase the flashlight spots projected on the wall or floor, and it will jump around the room like a madman. When playing, be careful not to let the light hurt the cat's eyes.
II. What are the most popular cat toys?
There are many kinds of cat toys, but not all of them are suitable. Cats with different personalities like different toys. Owners can choose different toys for their cats according to their own characteristics.
- Cat scratch board: Most cats will like it. The only disadvantage is that it is not easy to fix it. Cat love is 4 stars, duration is 4 stars, toy durability is 3 stars, and cost performance is 3 stars.
- Woolen claw post: It is more attractive than cat claw board, and it is also fixed. Cat love is 4 stars, duration is 4 stars, toy durability is 4 stars, and cost performance is 4 stars.
- Cat teaser stick: It is cheap and convenient to use, but it takes a little energy to tease cats. Cat's popularity is 5 stars, duration is 5 stars, toy durability is 2 stars, and cost performance is 5 stars.
- Plush toys: Most cats like them very much, but their durability is poor and they can hardly find where they have gone. Cat's popularity is 4 stars, duration is 4 stars, toy durability is 3 stars, and cost performance is 4 stars.
- Spring Mouse: Not all cats like it. Some cats should be afraid of the strong spring force. Cat's popularity is 3 stars, duration is 2 stars, toy durability is 4 stars, and cost performance is 2 stars.
- Shadowless Mouse: Some cats like to jump on it and play all the time, but they need to take it away every time they play to keep the cat from getting bored. Cat's popularity is 4 stars, duration is 3 stars, toy durability is 4 stars, and cost performance is 3 stars.
- Cat climbing frame: It can please most cats, and conforms to their nature. It covers a large area and costs a lot, but it has a good reputation. Cat love is 4 stars, duration is 4 stars, toy durability is 4 stars, and cost performance is 4 stars.
- Rolling Dragon: It takes up a lot of space. Cats like it very much. They only take it out when they play. Cat love is 4 stars, duration is 4 stars, toy durability is 4 stars, and cost performance is 3 stars.
If you want to DIY toys for cats, this is also a very good idea. Cats like to roll around like balls. So you can use the discarded small toy samples at home to DIY some toys for cats.