1. It can extend the 130mm length hub to 135mm to adapt to the 135mm frame.
2. The hubs of road bikes are mostly 130mm. If you want to install them on the mountain bike frame 135mm, you only need to use this conversion seat.
3. There is no need to replace the hubs, saving costs.
4. When installing, install the conversion base to the hub and then support the frame with a little force to install it.
5. The strength of stainless steel is greatly improved than that of aluminum alloy. safer.
Material: Stainless steel
Used to extend 130mm bicycle hub to 135mm
1pc*Rear Hub Extension Seat