Power Source: 100V-130V/AC
Detection Range: >180 degree
Power Frequency: 60Hz
Working Temperature: -10~+40 centigrade
Working Humidity: <93%RH
Rated Load: 800W Max.tunsten; 200W Max.fluorescent.
Installation Height: 0.4m~1.8m
Power Consumption: 0.45W (work) 0.1W(static)
Detection Moving Speed: 0.6~1.5m/s
Detection Distance: 9m max(<22 centigrade)
Infrared sensor switch together with general-use switch.
• On/ Off and PIR operation settings.
• When the switch is turned to “ON” or “OFF”, it can be used as an ordinary switch, and when it is turned to “PIR”, it can be used as an infrared sensor switch.
• The light sensitivity and the last of time can adjust itself.
• Commonly used to control lighting and extract ventilation.
• Power-saving by ensuring lights and fans are not left on.
• They will save energy by ensuring lights and fans are not left on
1.Can identify day and night: The consumer can adjust work ambient light. It can work in the daytime and at night when it is adjusted on the “sun” position (max). It can work in the ambient light less than 3LUX when it is adjusted on the “moon” position (min). As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
2.Time-delay is added continually: When it receives the second induction signals after the first induction, it will compute time once more on the rest of the first time-delay basic.(set time)
3.Time-delay adjustment: It can be set according to the consumer's desire. The minimum time is 10sec±3sec. The maximum is 7min±2min.
4.The switch: “ON”,“OFF”,“PIR”.